Know All About EPABX Telecom System
A EPABX (Electronic Private Automatic Branch Exchange - in Portuguese, Automated Exchange of Private Extensions) is an infrastructure that centralizes all telephone communication (be it digital or analogue). So that the organization or residence can communicate with its various extensions and also with telephones external. There are many top epabx system dealers in Jaipur.
There are several types of syntel epabx pabx pbx intercom system like the TDM (Time Division Multiplexing) technology for both analog and digital systems. The simpler analogue uses the traditional fixed telephone network for transmission. The digital appears as evolution of analog, enabling features such as automatic line selection, unlimited channel capacity, among other services. The use of IP PBX is an increasingly frequent option, especially because of the ease of operation and results obtained so there are authorized epabx system dealers in Jaipur.
Type of EPABX System
There are several to choose from! And the reason for such diversity is the technological evolution, which brings new solutions and ads to the old ones. These special resources are to meet the demands of your sector in the best possible way. First of all, let's clarify: there is no right or wrong model. What exist are solutions that may or may not serve the interests of your company today. That said, check below what are the main types of matrix ip pbx dealers in Jaipur.
1. Analog PABX: This is the most traditional version, compatible with the fixed lines of telephone operators. With this PBX from syntel epabx intercom system wholesale traders you will be able to make calls between extensions, contact and receive external calls. Some features are available in Analog best intercom system in Jaipur such as the inclusion of passwords for extensions and the blocking of collect calls. Analog PABX is in high demand, especially in companies where there is no need for more elaborate processes. If this is the case, then this is the best option.
Due to the complexity of its maintenance, the business telephone intercom system in Jaipur can be a little more expensive than the others. There will also be a need to separate a specific space for your installation in a location where there is no accumulation of dust. It is because to maintain communication and security solutions in Jaipur.
2. Digital PBX: In this model, everything is more technological. Some of the advantages compared to the analog are the E1 junction. It can receive up to thirty different lines, the improvement in the quality of the calls, increasing the audio and eliminating the noises, and the availability of Direct Extension Dialling (DID).
The digital PBX buy from ip pbx intercom system service provider from Jaipur will fit like a glove if you are one of those who have meetings over the phone or you need to compensate for the low level of the signal in the vicinity of the company. With digitally enhanced audio, you'll be able to hear what the person is saying on the other end of the line perfectly. It is important that you have good support at your disposal, as the mechanism is complex and requires extra care. In addition, maintenance will also require a larger investment. So buy syntel 308 epabx intercom system online at low price.
3. VoIP PBX: This system is known to be one of the most complicated of all. However, it makes up for that complexity with an immense list of features. The PABX VoIP works as a proxy server, coordinating the permissions granted to users and working only with VoIP operator lines. Of the advantages present in this system, it is worth mentioning the possibility of recording calls, which can be very useful when making minutes of remote meetings. Also epabx system price in Jaipur is very reasonable. One can buy it from online epabx telecom dealers in Jaipur.
If your intention with the PABX system is to increase the efficiency of the company, without giving up the facilities of telecom and security system in Jaipur, then PABX VoIP is the most suitable alternative.
4. Hybrid PBX: In this telecommunication equipment in Jaipur, as the name implies, there is a combination of the best functions of analog and digital, integrating VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) technology. The result is a more economical and functional system. The hybrid PBX works as follows: in addition to conventional lines, this system also uses VoIP numbers and, with each call, it determines which the cheapest route for calls is. This means that you will invest your money in a solution that, in addition to improving communication, significantly reduces your expenses. If you want to open the range of options when contacting customers and partners, then the hybrid is your best choice.
A telecom solutions in Jaipur must be analyzed with the same importance that is given to the internal communication, infrastructure and work team. Without these elements, it is difficult for a company to beat the competition and build a success story. Therefore, invest also internally to achieve a good competitive advantage. Your connections with customers, employees and partners will benefit greatly.
The multiple features of the PBX
Nowadays, there is not only a single model of PABX available on the market, but several, allowing the manager to make his choice according to the needs of his enterprise. There are different types of epabx installation service provider in Jaipur.
It is important that managers and business owners know how matrix exchange programming works so that they can later choose the model that best suits the needs of the corporation. They choose this in the form of practical results and employee satisfaction, and especially their employees. After all, it is not just a telephone exchange. PABX of best epabx brand in India have several features that can make all the difference in the daily lives of managers and employees, depending on the PABX technology to be chosen. See some of them:
- • Access to other extension groups
- • Access to a particular line
- • Electronic padlock
- • Call in wait
- • Conference (which can be in audio or video)
- • Internal and external consultation of extensions
- • Control of the call volume
- • Personalized voicemail
- • Automatic routing to voicemail
- • Extension of another PABX
- • Greeting recording for voicemail
- • Executive line
- • Temporary memory
- • Missing extension
- • Internal and external mobile extension
- • Extension does not disturb
- • Extension present
- • Make calls via the phonebook
- • Make VoIP calls
- • External trunk / trunk transfer
- • Internal transfer
- • Remote point transfer
- • Remote extension transfer
- • Manual or automatic service change
- • Automatic redial (internal or external numbers), among others
- • Provide exchange server support service in Jaipur
Advantages of IP PBX
Now that you know the advantages of a PABX system, choose the model that best meets your needs. The more adapted it is, the more effective your company will be. This is certainly a considerable evolution in the management of internal and external communications done by matrix epabx vision system dealers in Jaipur.
1. Cost reduction: Through the IP PBX, the company has all its communication systems connected, which makes it possible to make free calls between departments or even between different locations in the organization. This greatly decreases the value of the telephone bill at the end of the month, which helps to reduce cost. In addition, the IP PBX system has low maintenance, which, in the long run, also translates into savings. There are best matrix pbx system supplier in Jaipur.
2. Increased productivity: Another key point of the IP PBX(buy from epabx system supplier in Jaipur) is the gain in productivity with the unified communications (UC) that it promotes within companies. As it is connected to the internet, it is possible to use all technology resources through mobile devices (to which calls are redirected, if the person is not at your extension), at any time and place.
All this mobility results in an increase in the productivity of employees, since they are able to access the system from wherever they are and make the necessary calls for their work. It is interesting for those working with IT in the areas of business, contracts, sales, customer support, among others.
3. Unification of extensions: With the IP PBX technology, the company is able to unify all its extensions, whether VoIP or conventional telephony. Thus, it is not necessary to change the telephone number of any employee, regardless of the department in which he works. This greatly facilitates the integration of technology with the day-to-day life of the organization, as employees are able to adapt to it without sudden changes.
4. Network administration made easy: A company that works with IP PBX is able to integrate all of its telephone extensions into a single data network, which greatly facilitates its administration. Thus, if any problems occur on the network or on a specific extension, the organization is able to detect and correct them much more quickly, which avoids damage to business communication. In addition, it is possible to add or remove extensions or IP phones connected to the PABX system, whenever necessary.
5. Improved customer service: IP PBX is one of the best alternatives for organizations that want to take customer service to the next level. Through this technology, the company can implement the IVR (Audible Response Unit), which answers calls with a personalized recording.
Thus, the customer is directed to the sector for which they want to attend quickly and effectively, without the need to go through several attendants. For more detail ask to your syntel telecom system dealer in Jaipur.
6. Management via web: All configuration and maintenance adjustments are performed through a web interface. In general, web interfaces are much more intuitive, allowing even those who are not a professional installer to make basic changes.
7. Data optimization: The use of digital transmission optimizes the communication process considerably. To give you an idea, the time and resources used in VoIP communication is about 50% less compared to traditional communication.
8. Better status visibility: Knowing and understanding what is happening in the system is essential. In an analog network, it can be difficult to have this information. But with digital technology, it is possible to view the status of the telephone system quickly and clearly through a management panel on the web.
9. Roaming without borders: With the use of VoIP technology, PABX calls can be made from anywhere in the world. Since the communication base is the SIP protocol (Session Initiation Protocol), responsible, among other things, for creating multimedia and telephone sessions.